Tiffany Ho Zining.
She's the most awesome buddy only I can have! :D
I'm selfish yea cause I don't share my BFF.
This blogpost is dedicated to you with love. You gave me a sudden urge to post because you are important to me. I can still remember how we are like totally strangers to how close we are now, like really close. Even though like we may not be physically there with each other but heart to heart we are. I've never had sucha close best friend before. I thought people say that your best and close friends can only be found in primary and secondary school, but no they are wrong because I found you. Somebody who says will be my mattress when I fall, be there when I'm down, give me advices and encouragement whenever I need. You're always there, even not physically there but your voice, your heart is always there. I can feel it. You're different, instead of agreeing with everything I said, you have your own honest opinion. Like, you not afraid to speak even though it may hurts because you just want the best for anyone. I like the way you handle things, you're actually strong but you may not know. At least when I'm at my weakest, you're there.
Remember the very long letter you gave me? I still kept it with me. The first time you made me tear was that time. Both of my birthdays in poly was spent with you and I'm fortunate! :)
I'm thank God for sending you to me and be my buddy best friend. I miss how we used to do projects together and eat with Ben and company. Like even though we're not a team anymore but you're the only one who stayed with me and didn't left. I'm glad, no I'm happy and really touched. You said before that I'm the bestest things that happened to you in poly, well totally same goes to me, you're the bestest thing I've since poly. Seriously, sometimes I don't even have the motivation to study or go to school. But everytime I thought of how we can eat together, play and crap together and talk all day long like nobody business, I was motivated and I love it. You're the reason why smiles do come back to me.
Like I said before, if you're a guy I sure chase you until the other side of the world whatever it takes and I mean it. Nobody should or can hurt you, not a finger on you cause you're important to me. I don't want to see you frowning or sad or anything. I'll be here for you just like how you're here for me. There are so many things to say but I just can't really put into words. You're infinity Tiffany!
Buddy, I want you to know that I'm here too. Cliche to say this, but whenever you need a listening ear or help or advices or encouragement or whatever, I'm just a text, a call or 8 numbers away. Trust me, I can give you hug like carebear or teddybear and even warmer than theirs, haha! But to be serious, I'm really touched by your words and you made me teared. I've never teared by words from friends before. Tears of joy, tears of touched.
I'm not really good in my use of words and I've too much to say. But this very last sentence shows how much you mean to me.
I LOVE YOU, BUDDY! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment