Saturday, February 19, 2011

I'm loving life!

Helloooo my lovely earthlings! Let's do some updating for this week? :)

Monday was my execution week for SSM and it was also Valentine's Day! Horrible isn't it? Couples spending their time together celebrating Valentine's while we LRM have to do our SSM. Haha but anyway I've no valentine so no point celebrating too! At least SSM made the time pass faster! :)

Tuesday and Wednesday lessons as per normal, got back several modules' results for coursework but I ain't satisfied with it. Ohwell, mug hard for MICE and Accounting main exam ya? I'm pretty disappointed with Accounting though because I never seen sucha grade in my entire poly life so far. Ohwellohwell~ What to do?

Thursday was pretty fun because of iGuides Reunion, themed Pyjamas! Everybody, not all actually, dressed in pyjamas and taking photos! Below is my outfit! :D


Haha sorry for this childish photo but it's to suit the theme! Geeky specs, 2 ponytails and pyjamas! Ohman, I madly love my red FOX pullover because when it's cold it really keeps me warm and comfy but when it's hot, omg don't bother wearing it! Hahahaha~ But still loving it! Somebody got the grey one~ :D
Anyway, I took a very nice sunset which I love it alot. It was taken in TP and it's really very pretty luh!!! :D

Friday was the last day of school for THIS semester and I totally loved it! MICE tutorial was rather fun because of the presentation of the itienary by my various classmates especially the way they speak, epic much! Hahaha, enjoyed myself though. Aftermath, Ticketing test was rather butterflies-in-stomach kinda thing but in the end I find it manageable! (Y), hopefully it can pull up my grade for Ticketing! :D

Today is super fantastic and I love it! It's prolly one of my most memorable day! :)
Firstly, I had TMS CIP at SCAPE, CHAT. I really appreciate Suyi for being my supporter and thank God for her because so many of my friends couldn't make it for me! A very spontaneous, fun and cute friend of mine, I like! :) We chatted all the way until Somerset station and always about our academic stuffs because we both are from hospitality courses.

Yea so we basically learn about CHAT (Community Health Assessment Team). I must say it was really a fruitful and inspiring session together with TMS peeps, Positive Intention, SCAPE and CHAT. We people are soooo fortunate to be healthy and fit but there are people out there who suffer from mental health problems. Let's give back to the society, help and care while we still can. Spread the joy and love to everybody around you~! Yes, the five elements I was taught were, Love, Peace, Hope, Joy and Gratitude! We were then tasked to snap a photo themed, "Beauty in imperfections". LOK and I went around searching and seriously this crazy girl really made my day with her jokes and funny actions. We had Gong Cha as well as Best Fries Forever at Cineleisure! After this session, I tend to observe things around me more, looking beauty in imperfections rather than looking imperfections in imperfections! I'm not a really deep person who can describe how I feel with all those profound words but I really felt inspired that I don't know how to put them in words.

Anyway the session lasted for 3 hours and LOK and I went over to Starbucks before John pick us up and headed for dinner. Oh and out of the blue, we saw Timo! Ohman, it's been dinosaur years since I last saw him but I was really shocked. I've no idea why I would even called out for him. But anyway, it's good to bump into friends randomly! Hahaha. Btw, guess where we went to eat? 

Jones The Grocer at Dempsey Hill!
I didn't realised that the Gothere.sg application actually can provide route map to the place! Haha! In the end we managed to find our way there! Yes, the food is really expensive but I guess it's worth the while. It's my first time eating sucha expensive meal but still thank LOK for the introduce! :)


Chicken Confit!


Smoked Salmon!


Beef Burger!


(Left), the cute buddy representing CHAT but name have not been given yet.
(Right), a bottle I bought from Jones which I find it very unique! :)


A group photo! We look so tanned and I look drunk! -.-


The lightings around Dempsey Hill! Prettyae!

The total bill was $69.80! Haha, cost a bomb man! But anyway the atmosphere was pretty good, the food was good, the company made it best! :) We chatted so much especially our happenings in TP, SSM. We totally told John the whole story from our boot camp to our execution week! Haha, so much to say and we had so much laughter. Ohman, love it! LOK's reaction forever make me laugh. Hahaha! I used to work at Dempsey Hill though but in another restaurant call Infusion! :)

Aftermath, John sent both of us home! Thanks John! How I wish I got my liscense and have my own car now! Omg, it's gonna be madness shiok! Haha. Anyway, I totally love today! It's a really well-spent Saturday together with all these lovely peepos! I bet it's gonna be one of my memorable days in 2011! I thank God for such awesome and wonderful people in my life! :)

Anyway, on a darker note, I've to start studying my Accounting and MICE for my main exams! I can't afford to do badly any further! Hwaiting JACEEE! :)

Love,
Jacqueline

No comments: