Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Everything.


2PM's limosine! :D


They were suppose to have their dinner over here at the Forbidden City in Clark Quay but change of plan, they went to the Singapore Flyer.


My new sport shoes! Whoopwhoop!


Hi peeps. Let me just give a quick update yea?

22nd May 2011, work as per normal. Aftermath, my family and I went to celebrate my sister's 22nd, it was just a mini celebration and we had PizzaHut at Harbourfront. The fact that I dislike is because it's outdoor! The weather was pretty humid and I was quite pissed off! Haha. Dad drove us down town to grab my Meiji chocolates and whoopwhoop $500 worth of Meiji is da awesomeness! :D

23rd May 2011, as you can see from the 2 photos above, 2PM is in Singapore! I can't believe man, seriously. They're filming some stuffs in some of the attractions like Sentosa Cove, Zouk and even Singapore Flyer, excited for their new release/comeback! It's my second time seeing them in real life and I'm freaking happy and omg the feeling is mad awesome! Seeing your idol in real life is da whoopwhoop! Heheheheheheeee. Ohya, so after work me and my other friend (Liling) actually went to stalk them. Ok, sound very wtheck but I really wtheck don't care cause it's Nichkhun and 2PM dudes that I'm gonna see!

Anyway, it's my first time being sucha stalker fangirl and I was mad eggcited and a wonderful experience! Like hello, how many times will they ever come Singapore? And yea, even tho I like the band or whatsoever, I'm normally not those who will chase until I stalk them that kind. This is sucha exceptional case. Btw, we flagged a cab and tailed the van that 2PM was in as they left from Forbidden City due to change of plans and followed all the way until Singapore Flyer.

The barricades held us back and I thought I would never see them close up anymore. Thank God for being so kind, one of the crew member actually sends Wooyoung to the toilet(!!!), followed by Junsu then Nichkhun! I was mad happy and I even took videos down! Seriously, awesome maxxx! My favourite two, Junsu and Nichkhun, good enough to see them! Heheheee!

After that we waited for them to take the SG flyer for an hour because they took twice. In the end, we all left for home because it was pretty late and we were afraid we couldn't make it for the last train.

24th May 2011, caught ayeaye captain (Pirates of the Caribbean; The stranger tides) together with Panda and Bobo at NEX. It's my first time stepping into NEX and not to say their cinema! Mad cool and nice but it was really cold man! And omg, the shopping centre is damn big, I guess I shuld find some time to go and explore there! Hahaha. However, the movie wasn't as nice as I thought it was just that Jack Sparrow was really funny, other than that it was just adventures and nothing much exciting except for the Mermaid who fell in love with that guy, awwww. Sorry, I always like the lovey dovey part in shows! :X

Oh, did I mentioned I bought my sports shoes?! It's nike! See the photo above! Muahaha, whoopwhoop much! I've been searching for a design and quality I likeee up and down and finally I gotcha! :D Btw, I did saw one pair that I madly like but it's only for guys, I'm like wtheck(?), how come only for guys when it looks unisex to me! I mean the colour luh. SIAN MAX. But nvm, at least in the end I still gotten my sports shoeeeeee!

To conclude, it was a great day. Shopping from NEX to Novena then to town. It's been awhile since I felt this way. I like how the conversations keeps on going non-stop and with laughters throughout. I like everything. I don't know what is this feeling, have yet to confirm but I just feel happy being with you. Someone who can make me forget what "sad" means. For now I can't understand why are you so different from the rest I know and you're someone who wants freedom and independence. I dare not take the step. I guess deep down, I'm still afraid. I like how we have so much in common despite the fact that we should be totally opposite and different. I just hope this will continue and keep going on. You're just different

No comments: