Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Intern intern and more intern days...








Just some photos I took for BSG, pretty interesting and I really like the design of the ride, complicated but nice!




Some photos taken from my turnstile's team mate's sketchbook, Samantha!
Seriously, she's really talented in drawing. I've always wished I can draw this well.

Life has been either up or down. But I'm glad things turned out to be pretty good now. Internship in USS is getting better compared to the first few weeks since I get to know almost everyone and talking in pretty fun terms already, I like! My days as a cashier is over btw, back to turnstile entrance and exit days! I'm gonna miss cashier because most of the time I can rest (provided it's a non-peak) and there's shelter for me! :)
Let's pray hard the remaining months will be even more fun and exciting!
I'm really shocked or should I say surprised your comeback. Honestly, I never expect you will. Thank God. Despite the fact that so many things happened, I still chose to forgive. I don't know why either.
I'm really happy to see you again.

No comments: