Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Everyday I'm procastinating...


This shows how bored I am, seriously. Today is my off day but I just feel so lazy to do anything. I think I'm becoming from bad to worse! Not that good huh, Jacey. Look at my eyebags, thanks to internship, I have irregular sleep timings and I guess my bio-clock spoilt.

SIP report due in a few days time and my draft like really anyhow only! Perfectionist yet so lazy, aigoooo.

I want to do so many activities yet time is tying me down.
My photography skills sucks real bad and I need to brush it up after my SIP!
I need to learn swimming and go gymzx to tone my body! 
I wanna get so many things but I need to save moolah first!
Should I get my fish eye lens first or my polaroid?

PROCASTINATION.
-pouts-

NO SATISFACTION.
Thanks to moolah.
-pouts again-

Everything after my SIP, yes!!!


No comments: