Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Words itself can't express.


Bukit Timah railway station that is closing down.


Simplicity. 


Abandon road.


A tiny ant point of view.


Paint a picture.


Candid shot.


Love the glow of the sun over here. Do you noticed a peacock? :)


Rainbowy sky!


The night scene, major love!

----

It started out great, ended great.
Everything was great.
Yes, awesome is the word in summary.
But then again, I think it's more than awesome.

My lunch was McDonald's again, very sinful I know.
I decided to break my "no fast food" policy because of twister fries!
What a big sacrifice yknow!
Ohwell, gonna work out and tone my body after internship ends! Yayeee, must do it kay! :)

Dinner at My Soup Spoon, yes another sinful meal but who cares?
Being able to eat is a joy in life! <3

A very well spent day.


No comments: