Monday, December 20, 2010


This colour, this hairstyle!
I love it so much, am considering getting it once my hair grows back!

I just got back from Malaysia this afternoon.
Back to have my hair trimmed, sister and brother as well.
Now I'm kinda jealous of my sister's hair colour because it's like the one Jeanette Aw has in Breakout.
Now my hair is thinner than before and more punk'd because alot layered.
I'm gonna keep it long from now on and get my hair perm the next time round like the photo above!
I also want that colour but I scared it spoils my own colour. ):

Dilemma! But nvm, for now I shall wait for my hair to grow.
Besides, I'm still have SSM this semester, it'll be sucha waste if I were to perm it yesterday.
Giving my hair a break; short, thin, light! :)
Next time will be long, thick and heavy curly-wurly!

Well, I guess life's so far so good? I'm kinda immune to whatever that comes already.
Why must life be so complicated?
Ohwell. That's your choice.

No comments: