Friday, December 24, 2010

I don't feel like it's Christmas.


Oh December, you have not been good to me.
Since the start of you, I've been packed! Besides the christmas gatherings, I've 2 projects to deal with and the submission is on the 3rd and 7th Jan. Can I say FML or should I say IDI? Fyi, FML - Freak my life; IDI - I deserve it. Probably both.

Lets have a quick update on what I've been busy with.
Tuesday 21st December 2010
I've been slacking at home for the whole day. I was totally moodless and lazy to do anything. I just wanna waste that day to relax and rest from all the stress and whatsoever.
Therefore, it wasn't a productive day for me.
However, sister treated me Gelare which somehow brightens up my day.
Thanks! :)

Wednesday 22nd December 2010
A call from my friend to work for at the very last minute, noon shift. G2000 ION, just to buy a white shirt for work but anyway I'll use it in the future as well. :)
I thought I was able to focus hocus pocus but I kinda failed.
With what's that's going on in my mind, I couldn't put on a smile.
I was moodless to work then but was trying to smile infront of customers.
But anyway, glad everything's fine now. :)

Thursday 23rd December 2010
As you can see from the photo above, it's me and my buddy! :)
We had an outing in town yesterday! Love it.
Supposingly it was our 1K04 clique gathering but in the end, 3 person - Me, Tiffany and Liling.
I guess this is life huh, some people stays some people leaves. Well, life still goes on!
Anyway, I'm glad we still enjoyed ourselves with the photo-taking, laughters and more despite the gathering attendance.
I guess it's better not to have expectations because then you'll have any disappointments. True? :)

Buddy and I walked around town and chill and HTHT and QTQT.
Love it, totally. We took polariods and snapshots here and there. :)
Thanks to her or not I might be crazy by the stress that's building on top of my head.
Aftermath, Liling joined us and we roamed around the streets of Orchard Road and took many photos!

That day, I felt the season to be jolly.
But today, I don't. I feel the season of projects and stress and more stress! ):
I've so many things to do for the freaking MICE can! Wthell is it a L3 subject when next time I'm not going to be in the events industry? Infact, I'm not the events kind of person. Yes, I may be meticulous like a Virgo, but events ain't my THANG!
Ohgod, I'm just gonna pray that my project will pass and not fail. Or not, I can just quit school. Anyway my GPA ain't seem to be improving but otherwise, so bye University!

LIFELIFELIFE, whatchu want from me?
It's really sad that I've to end 2010 with sucha pain. Other people are travelling and partying while we have to do projects and submit? Oh hell, give me a break please.

I wish I can heck everything like some people. They can be so happy-go-lucky and no worries about studies yknow. I want that, because if this goes on, I'll age in no time!

Ahh Santa, I've so many wishes on my list, will you grant it for me?
Maybe not, just that one wish.

You, to be back to yourself, smiling.

No comments: