Saturday, December 25, 2010

Hohoho!


Merry Christmas my dearest earthlings! :)

This year's Christmas may not be the best but still good!
Although theres no party for me (actually got one but because of work!), at least I spent the day shopping with my family! Discounts can be seen everywhere, happy me goes shopping! :)


We had SuperDog for lunch!
It's my first time trying it. As you can see the FishNChips in the photo, it's mine(!), ain't that bad as I thought. Hahaha, for those who haven't try SuperDog before, go give it a try! :)
However, I think it's sinful to eat and I felt super guilty after that because it's fastfood!
For those who do not know, I've been avoiding fastfood throughout this year.
In addition to that, soft drinks as well.
Even when I had my lunch at SuperDog, I had Ice Lemon Tea instead of Coke etc.
I seriously wanna slim down those thighs!


Sister and I look damn retarded I know!
It's us taking photos with Pooh at Vivo City.
Shopping around VivoCity and I bought a bag and finally my CROCS! Weee!
Like finally after so long, crocs is having discount for POSB/DBS! :D
I swear I'm super happy! :D

We shopped for like 6 hours(?) and aftermath headed for dinner at Yishun.
It's Kimly Seafood!
Oh man, for those who read my past blogpost before, it's a tzecha restaurant that sells good food!
Oh man, I love the tofu damn much! Hehe.
Hot Plate Tofu rocks the world! :D
Ohyesyes, the prawn roll is equally nice!

Just everything nice! Go try if you have the time!
It's at Yishun Blk 716(?), not sure about the address! Hehe, go google! :X

Anyway I'm happy today luh.
But X's working, kinda pity those who have to work on Christmas even though it may be X2 the pay!
Nvm, I'm still eggcited if that day will come! ;)

P/s: Back to reality, PROJECTS!

No comments: