Saturday, January 01, 2011

2011; please be awesome!


Goodbye 2010.

You've been a very happening year for me, full of ups and downs. There were people who left and people who came. Nonetheless, I'm grateful what God gives me. Perhaps we just have to go through many obstacles in life and take it as life lesson and learn from it. I realised I didn't make any resolutions for 2010 when I was reading my January 2010 post. As I continued, I realised it's because I was busy back then.

Time flies like what everybody says, cliche as it sounds but it's very true. Therefore, we should all cherish all the times we have, every second, every minute and every hour; Cherish whatever you have. It's going to be the end of my 2nd year in TP very soon (March 2011), aftermath will be SIP and then the following semester would be my last semester in TP and I'll graduate and work and find a partner and get married and have babies and raise them up and age and see them grow and become elderly and see my babies get married and carry grandsons and daughters and then I'll die eventually, lying in my coffin. This is the process of life.

Anyway, I'm going to state my 2011 resolutions! I need to try to really make it happen!

1) Help X to get over the past.
2) Start eating fruits back everyday.
3) Travel to more countries when theres opportunities.
4) Increase my GPA.
5) Take up more part-time jobs and earn more moolah.
6) Exercise regularly (Running!)
7) Do well in SIP. Infact, my 3rd year.
8) Start reading books and brush up my English.
9) Learn to cook more dishes (other than fried rice)
10) Be more hardworking.
11) Go out more often and have fun rather than being home alone.
12) Make hand-made cards for friends on occasions (unlike past 2 years.)
13) Make 2011 a more happening year than 2010.
14) Be the cheerful me again, no emoemo! (I failed to do so in 2010)
15) Expand social circle by meeting more new people.
16) Better time management.
17) Get my wishlist items.
18) Be stronger than before.
19) Get my driving liscense if moolah and time allows.
20) Find a partner.
(Had one in my mind but doubt it'll come true.)

Last but not least, I wish everybody healthy and happy for this upcoming 2011. Let's forget about whatever unhappiness or whats not that happened in 2010. Let bygones be bygones! It's gonna be a New Year, let's rock on and celebrate like theres no tomorrow! ;)

Ohyea, my greatest wish is 2PM to have their own concert in Singapore in 2011!

P/s: Time for a new blogskin for the new year! :)

No comments: