Sunday, January 02, 2011

Projects, projects & just projects!


Today marks the 2nd day of 2011.

J, stayed at home all day, sitting infront of her lappy, doing her powerpoint slides. How worse can it be? The photo above is the first slide for BESE presentation. My group is doing on Thailand business etiquette etc, sounds interesting huh?


This is probably the best part of the whole powerpoint slides!
Nichkhunnie! \m/.
Sorry if I sound so sick huh, but I'm really a fanatic of him! ;)
The reason why I can put his photo there because he is the Ambassador of Thailand! (Y).
I'm so proud of you Thai Prince Khunnie! :)

No doubt, I love doing powerpoint slides (okay this is so sick in the head), but I hate summarising the sentences into point forms! My English is already a problem for me. Anyway, I'm not even half-done now luh, crazy! This report is so hard to do short-form because the sentence is like ongoing kind. Okay nvm, bet you all won't understand what I'm saying. I just love decorating stuffs but ain't good at all. Tsk, perfectionist!

By the way, this upcoming week is going to be a hell week for all LRMs.
First and foremost, I'm going to have SSM tomorrow(!!!), first day of school after mid-sem break, how GREAT this is huh? FML x infinity!!! Following, submission for BESE project on the same day and MICE submission on the 7th. I've iGuides Sub-Comm meeting on Tuesday and aftermath is work for MaxMara's shipment until midnight. Wednesday, I'll be having BESE symposium, nervous much because parents will be there (even though there's only 4 attending), but still nervous!

After all these, tests and exams will follow and soon holidays, end of 2.2! See how fast time is flying? I'm really losing track of time! I cannot afford to waste my 2011 just like that. Therefore, I came up with resolutions and I MUST make everyday a meaningful and fruitful day for myself! Yes J, you can do it! When there's a will, there's a way right? ;)


Okay, I'm going to continue my powerpoint slides now! Hopefully I can complete later at night, shall not slack anymore! Jiayou le! :)

P/s: Jiayou too, X.

No comments: