Monday, January 03, 2011

Feelings here and there.

Dear Earthlings,

Today, I had my SSM (Service Skills Methology) after the mid-semester break. What a great start huh? It's just the 3rd day of 2011 and we're doing this. Moreover, primary and secondary students start school on the 4th Jan, which is tomorrow instead of today. How I wish I'm one of them too. At the beginning, we whine and wish we can grow older to make decision ourselves. But as we grow up, we feel old and we wish we could go back to young. That's the irony of us human beings uh? Forever wanting the best, forever complaining.

I was in charge of Sugarloaf cashiering. Butterflies were flying in my stomach because it's money-handling we're talking about here. As what others perceive me, I'm a very blur person who doesn't know what I'm doing. At the beginning I was worried I'm not able to take up the task. It's my first time being a cashier and also first time handling sucha large sum of money ($200) that you have in your cashier box.

As operation starts, the crowd came in, I was nervous, really nervous. But I'm glad XinYing, who was doing cashiering with me, kept on calming my nerves. Thank you! In the end we made a profit of about $800+(?), ain't that good because I think our target supposed to be 1.5k? Anyway, it was really tiring especially when you're standing with heels on for like 6 hours? Our team gonna do better next Monday! Welcome to Sugarloaf! :)

I only had an hour sleep the previous night before SSM because I was doing BESE ppslide. Just the content enough is killing me seriously, now I'm left with the design and I'm done.

----

I happened to saw this on Facebook regarding my horoscope. Dammit, it's totally true and reflects on me!
http://club.astro.sina.com.cn/thread-591633-1-6.html - Go read it!

The thing is, people change like seasons, so do feelings. No expectation then they won't be disappointment. Sometimes, it's better to be clueless about what's going on around you rather than knowing everything that would silently kill you. I'm puzzled about what's on your mind. Horoscope is right, it can take millions and millions of years to figure that mind of yours. Anyway, if you found the right one, you know I'll wish you all the best. Just like what Virgos are, they lack of confidence in themselves and that cannot be changed. I've yet to bid farewell to you and you just left like that. Nonetheless, I'm wishing you happiness.
Love,
Jacqueline.

No comments: