I love TP.
She makes me feel so comfy and chilled.
Dear Earthlings,First and foremost, hurrrray that BESE is freaking over! The submission of projects, the presentation! For the moment can concentrate totally on the freaking MICE project(!!!), a very tedious and tough project I would say. It really need all the little details in the world that you can ever find. Today was a real pissed off day for me, I guess because I didn't sleep at all. I don't know that I'll be so pissed and like seriously I don't know how to describe this feeling.
Anyway glad that BESE presentation is over.
Junsu & Nichkhun! I signed this on Tiffy's guest list! (Y).
It was raining real heavily just now when I tried to make my way home. I was drenched thanks to the driver. Aftermath, slpt for longer than usual then realised that there was a traffic jam that's why it took like forever to reach the interchange.
Nothing much about today, just plain tired, pissed and disappointed.
It's going to be 3 days. All I can think is either you really want some time alone or you're attracted to someone else. Of course, I wish that it is the first and not the latter. Perhaps you don't know how much you mean to me. Perhaps you don't even care anymore...Love,
Jacqueline.
No comments:
Post a Comment