Patch of green grass (iGuides!)
*Sorry, only took 1 photo out of the whole Open House! Hehe.
Today marks the last day of TP Open House 2011! I would say it's the best day as compared to the first two. P made me the I/C of the bridge (cheering). At the beginning I was worried because I was afraid I couldn't take up the task plus I wasn't in a good mood in the morning. I started learning from the main comm how they actually lead cheers and soon took over slowly and lead. It's my first experience leading cheers because normally I'm one of the many who follow the I/C and cheer (I was a normal guide then). Now is different because I'm a sub-comm! All the cheering is awesome. I totally love it and enjoying it to the max! :)
Here are some of the cheers we did and the 2 below is my hot favourites! The KPOP cheer was written by an alumni and seriously the dance and lyrics are awesome! :)
First
1+1, TP is so fun;
2+2, TP chiong with you;
3+3, TP 拿第一;
4+4, let's do it somemore!
*repeat x3
Korean Cheer
Bonamana (SUJU)
Bounce with me, bounce with me, TP is the one.
We have ENG, DES, BUS, IT, AS, HSS.
Break it down for you, down for you, let me tell you more.
Yandao, chiobu, good course, great food, we have it all.
Nanana~
TP winner, TP winner, TP winner, no one can beat us. (x3)
Come join TP, come join TP, come join TP, waiting for what... you?
Run Devil Run (SNSD)
You better run, run, run, run~
From the bus stop to the mushroom floor.
You better run, run, run, run~
Don't be afraid to be a part of us.
So many things for you to see, so grab iGuides and walk around.
You better run, run, run, run~
YOU WANT MONEY GO A.T.M~
Run people people run, run!
Without you (2PM)
But not gonna be ok~
not gonna be ok~ x3
Baby without you~ x2
How can you leave me here? x4
Will you come back? I want you I want you~ x2
Listen, everything happens for a reason
Everything happens for a reason... duuuu~
Nu Abo (f(x))
Nananananananananaanan~
nananananananannanana~
nanananananannanana~
nanannanananana~
(All actions)
Did I bore you?
Sorry sorry (SUJU)
Sorry sorry sorry sorry~
Please don't leave us x2
If you leave us, we will hate you.
We will hate you if you leave us.
Dodododododododdodoo~
Abracadabra (Brown-eyed girls)
Do you think TP is coooooool~ (high pitch)
Do you love us? x2
Will you come and join us toooo~ (high pitch)
Do you love us? x2
Bring, bring more people come and see great TP~
I love it, do you love it?
We love it, do you love it?
Bring, bring more people come and see great TPPPP~
I love it, you love it.
We all love it like...
OH! (SNSD)
OH~OH~OHOH~
We love TP!
AH~AH~ AHAH~
We love TP!
*HOHOHOHOHOH~
Yes we love TP!
AHAHAHAHAHAHA~
Yes we love TP!
*repeat
Bonamana (SUJU)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
*repeat above of Bonamana except the "waiting for what you?" change to "You won't regret it".
Oh man, I was really high and happy yknow. It's like I keep cheering and dancing like crazy. The whole day was about cheering, having fun and more cheering! Totally love it man! Then we had mass dance, chicky dance and TP song dance! Lovelovelove! Aftermath is dinner and de-brief then we headed for Jam&Hop (no hop only jam). It's actually some rocker band playing heavy metal (dislikes!).
After that is lucky draw, when the MC was trying to pronounce the first paper's name, he say the handwriting is horrible. I was just like stoning down there. Then he say I shall say the IC number, as he read out my IC name I was damn shocked and surprised and happy! It's my first time getting a lucky draw you know! LOL, I screamed like mad and jump like crazy. However in the end, it's just 3 thumbdrives! He still say like what trip to Maldives and blah, fake only! Anyway I'm still happy, LOL.
I lazy to elaborate luh, but this Saturday night is a blast! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment