Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm glad you're back.

Dear Earthlings,

I've been rather packed with school schedules and work. I'm loving my life now because I'm getting involved in many activites. January has become great for me minus the first few emo days luh, but that doesn't matter cause the emo is gone! (Y). Let's talk about what's up with me recently ya?

Thursday, I've lectures and then I proceed practising ticketing with my fellow classmates to prepare for the Friday's ticketing test. Because of that, I skipped my SIWM class(!), thank God it was just the giving out of our blogging entries results. I got a B (21/30), ain't that bad as I thought! I expected like a C or lower cause I really like anyhow do! *Whooops. Aftermath, headed down town to help with MaxMara's shipment and Daddy came to fetch me! Awesome Daddy, tyvm!

Ohyea(!!!), did I mentioned that I got into the top 100 finalist for TMS 2011? For those who don't know what's TMS, it's Teens Model Search 2011! I joined during TP Open House 2011 when they actually came to recruit people while I was cheering at the bridge. I waited for the call and at the beginning I thought I was out because they only called me like Thursday when the next round is on 15Jan (Saturday). Then while I was on the bus reading my ticketing notes, suddenly a call came! I'm really so glad and happy can! :)

Friday, TGIF ya! There wasn't any MICE tutorial so left with Ticketing test. But before that, I went for BESE lunch together with my coursemate Si Min and Zhi Yu to complete the task for that 1% participation mark! Anyway, we had a great time laughing yea. I head back home after ticketing test and headed for work at HugoBoss! Love working there because they are a bunch of fun people. We celebrated like 3 January babies' birthday! :D

Today(!!!), I headed over to Chai Chee Avenue for my CIP (TMS 2011). I was grouped together with 4 other contestants and allocated to a unit. The elderly couple was really friendly to us. We helped them to clean the house and chit chatted with her. She's very outgoing and helpful. Seriously, even though it was just an hour or so but it's an awesome experience for me. People, elderly need your love and care! SPREAD THE LOVE! :D

I've no idea how they going to select the finalist and I'm really scared. There were more girls than guys and they're selecting equal number of girls and guys for the finals. If I'm not mistaken, it's 24/48 in total! And today I saw so many slim and better looking girls, I doubt I stand any chance uh. I shan't hold hopes, I scared I might be very disappointed. Lucky clover, please help! At least the finals will do because I really wanna get photoshooting! ):

Love,
Jacqueline

P/s: I'm so happy to talk to you again.

No comments: