Tuesday, January 18, 2011

We had joy and fun!

Sentosa is a place to be~


Sentosa outing together with Serene, Shuying, Limin, Eileen and Poon.

It was just a simple sunny Sunday. Thank God weather has mercy on us and it didn't rain on that day except for the slight drizzle that got us all panicky. Overall it was a fun and FRUITFUL day I must say. FRUITFUL because we ate like the whole tub of fruits that my mommy woke up early to cut. Seriously, the power of motherly love, even though I felt guilty because I told her not to. Thanks mommy love! :)

Anyway we played volleyball and such, chit chatting and craps. It's just doing things that are so simple. We had a small picnic which comprised of sandwiches, hotdog, chicken patty, chips, fruits and drinks! I love the weather because it was plain sunny even though I couldn't really take the heat. In the end, I got sun burnt as red as tomato and sudden mass mozzie attack!

At least I kept my Sunday occupied! :)

P/s: I wish those I've seen ain't true. Please tell me they ain't true...

No comments: