Saturday, January 22, 2011

TMS 2011.


P/s: Sorry for the ugly photo! :X

Hi my dear lovely earthlings!
I'm currently in the top 65 semi-finals for Teens Model Search 2011.
It wasn't easy at all with all the nervousness haunting me.
However I'm glad I made it to the top 65.
Now, I need every single vote that will determine if I can make it into the finals!
Only the top 24 will make it into the finals!

The reason why I need as many votes as possible because it constitutes 20% of the total score! So the votes are like never ending, as much as possible is the best! Please vote for me!

I would like to express my sincere deep deep deep gratitude to all those who have voted for me, support me, love me, care and concern for me, posted on their walls the ugly photo of me etc. Seriously, you guys really rocks and I am really thank you for everything! God bless you all! Words cannot describe how much you guys meant alot to me. Through this voting I see how friends are there for me, I can't help tearing (weird I know), but I'm really touched. Even my family and relatives are also supporting me. I'm out of words. I'm really thankful for what God has given me.

For those who forgotten or have not vote for me, I really hope you can give me support by putting in your vote. It will only take a minute of your time to do it! Please spread to all your friends as well! Better still, post it on your wall, I would gladly appreciate it max!

1st step: HIT the LIKE button on Teensmag page!

2nd step: HIT the LIKE button below my photo!

3rd step: post the 2 links above in your wall on Facebook/Twitter etc!

4th step: Thank you and spam love to all! :D

No comments: