Happy Honey Bunny Year to earthlings! :)
Let's hope this year is gonna be a wonderful year for everybody! I also hope that this year can be a wonderful year for me since I'm legally 18! :D
Just look at the amount of food for just the five of us! But I'm loving it because most of it are my favourite fooood! We have like Japanese scallops (!!!), salmon fishy (!!!), marinated chicken that taste like satay (!!!), abalone (!!!), crab meat (!!!), shrooom (!!!), bacon (!!!), and many more! Major loves! However in the end we didn't managed to finishe everything luh. I'm feeling damn guilty and sinful now because I ate alot calories into my stomach and yea fats too. I need to run devil run this week when I'm free! I'm afraid my CNY clothes might show my belly too! Jeeeeeeees!
Okay, what's more awesome than a family reunion dinner accompanied with your own favourite playlist on the speakers? One sentence, BEST OF THE WHOLE WORLD! :D
Love it~ :D
Okay, this is one of the EPIC and funny moment I can never forget whenever I see this photo. Mommy was telling me to take some photo of them eating so I wanted to take until Daddy actually say, "Heyhey, take my teeth, I'm going to smile~" He did it before I could take and it was abit lag so the outcome becomes like this with his EPIC face. Mommy laughed like no tomorrow upon seeing this photo, hahahaha! Daddy has this natural sense of humour seriously, bth! :X
Anyway, I'm heading to Malaysia to celebrate Chinese New Year together with my relatives and cousins tomorrow morning! I kinda anticipate because it's been awhile since everybody gathered like last time! (Y). I like new year because it's gonna be full red and I get to wear new clothes and get angpaos and many many more!
P/s: It's been awhile, very long infact. But I'm just gonna wish you Happy Chinese New Year silently? Love you like the honey bunny year still even though you may not even know. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment