Greetings from me, earthlings!
Sorry for the lack of updates because I don't really know what to blog about. I think blogging about my daily life is rather boring and you guys may not even know what am I talking about. Anyway, today ain't really a good start for the week because I had a headache during SSM (Services Skills Methology) today. The bad thing is it hit me when the operation is about to start in an hours time. Then I caused the lack of manpower and a shift of duties, guilty much. I'm gonna put in all my best and work doubly hard for Execution week!
By the way, I just found out a new song by cool Kim Junsu and Lim Jung Hee for Dream High OST! In my opinion I think it's a really nice song especially both voices are great! Junsu's voice is really awesomeeee! :D
This is dedicated to all the kpop lovers!
To end this off, I've a few more tests upcoming this month and next month will be my final examinations and I'll say hello to my holidays (even though it's lesser due to SIP), but better than nothing! :) However, I think my GPA for this semester is really screwed up, like really really. ): I'm very disappointed in myself actually because one of my resolution for 2011 is to be hardworking but I don't think I am. I guess I lost my motivation(!), sigh. Jac, you need to buck up ok? Just do your best! If possible, I would go overseas (maybe Aussie) to further my studies for university. I doubt I can get into local university anyway with this semester's results pulling down my GPA.
Jiayou le Jac! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment