First and foremost, let me introduce to the kpop lovers a new released song!
It's call "Sunshine" by Kan Mi Yeon featuring Kim Junsu (2PM).
I love Junsu's voice, very romantic kind~ :)
This is the music video above! Listen! :)
This is the interview regarding the song. I've no idea what they're talking about in Korean but yea loving his voice! Hahahaa, listen to the later part he sang with Mi Yeon without music. His voice is really awesome! Love it! :D
Ok anyway, today is just another normal school day. But! It's more relax because I'm left with one more ticketing test and tadah~ study week for main exams and HOLIDAYS! Weeeeeeee! Ok, I kinda afraid next week to come because I'll be getting back coursework grades and such! My worst nightmare~ ):
Anyway, on a brighter note, I'm loving my new phone! There's this camera application with the fish eye effect! Love it! :D Just look at the effect! Hahahaha, I think we both look QUITE cute there! Fishyfishy~
Accounting and MICE lecture never fail to make me sleep and furthermore my stomach cannot maintain one, it kept growling and growling. Ohyes, Bistro for lunch was awesomeeee! Aftermath, headed for CDS (SIWM) and home sweet home! Today I wore my ultimate love red FOX pullover hooodie!
P/s: It just reminds me of you because you had one too.
No comments:
Post a Comment