Saturday, February 12, 2011

On my way to the bright side of life.

Anyeong haseyo dearest earthlings! :)

Let me do some updating on what I've been doing. Friday ain't a bad day but I wouldn't say it was a good day either even though it's TGIF(?). Anyway, I had MICE tutorial and Ticketing classes, both boring and I couldn't concentrate due to certain reasons. This semester is uber screwed but all I can do is to mug hard for my main exams. Yes Jaceee, no more further disappointments for yourself alright? :)

Aftermath, headed to KY's house to play banluck! Yes, it's banluck like finally. Since the first day of CNY, that was my first time playing banluck unlike last year CNY. But this year I don't really have to the luck to win. I kept winning and losing and winning and losing, in the end breakeven. Oh, first round of banluck with the peeps was real awesome because I strucked banluck! (Y). That was something to be happy for and I got real hyped up straight away. Hahahaha, J. We headed to a nearby kopitiam and they had malay food with tehbengs or milo while I just had my own bread cause I'm not really used to eating malay food (not racist hor.). Yup, then chitchatted and stuffs. It's been real long since we gathered like that even though many things changed. Ohwell, changes are inevitable, true? :)

On my way back home on 168 was awesome. I just love double-deck long bus rides! With my favourite playlist on play and just me alone on the bus looking the outside view, simple awe! :D Ok, I got kinda real emo whenever that happens especially at night but I still like it.

Today, headed over to Daphne's house for CNY lunch! It's been pretty long since I last seen my Keppel collys already. Then again, many things changed. Ohwell, inevitable again, haha. Some got girlfriends, then got new-comers, then some stayed the same, some left etc. Hahaha, this is life man. Anyway being a teen still, I got angpaos! This year not that bad, I gotten alot more angpaos and more visiting compared to last year! Hahaha. Then I had my second round of banluck! At the beginning, I kept losing and winning and breakeven. However in the end, I still lost money. Probably the angpao covers back? I get very eggcited whenever I see ACE! :)

Ok that's about it. Oh, next week is the last week of school! (Y)! This semester break is gonna be real short, 2 weeks because of SIP! Sigh, I really hope everything will be alright for SIP because I've no idea what job scope I'll get still. Please don't let me get park services! Pleasepleasepleaseeee~ Main exams on the 1st and 3rd March and weeee party time! Ok, don't think too far first, gonna concentrating mugging real hard for this last 2 papers! J, jiayou le~ :)

Here's a song dedicated to you!
Enchanted by Taylor Swift, hope you like it! :)




P/s: Valentine's day is approaching! Sigh, it's gonna be another lonely Valentine~ I thought this year would be different yknow? Hahahaha. Ohwell, Singles ftw yea? Ha!

No comments: