Dear Earthlings,
Tomorrow start is my last week of school and going to the end of my Semester 2.2. See how fast time passed(?), like a blink of an eye again, it's already February. I'm dreading time. Anyway, tomorrow is my SSM execution week for Toptable and I'm the hostess. I hope I'll be able to do a good job and not screw up anything! Ohyea, if I'm not wrong, most prolly our group theme is Valentine's day. Jaceee jiayou! Btw, this year is another single Valentine! How I wish I can spend it with someone special to me. Hahaha, ohwell. Single FTW? :)
Today is another round of steamboat, no photos sorry~ My mommy's colleagues came over with their family for visiting. At least better cause the house is more lively with more people around. I felt pretty weird today because I couldn't find anything to do, so bored! It's been damn long since I've nothing to do when mostly are packed with projects and all. Awesome? Ok, perhaps I have to start mugging for my MICE and accounting soon this week! :)
I've nothing to do seriously and even blogging I've nothing to blog about.
Oh! This is a list of things I want to do during my two short weeks holidays!
1) Baking and cooking! (Y).
2) Outing with my black hero DSLR.
3) Outings with friends (if any)
4) Singing therapy!!! *Dying for it man.
5) Shopping! Especially new ones like NEX etc!
6) Work more part time (if any)
7) Watch WGM etc and any other dramas!
That's about it for now!
Love,
Jaceeeee.
No comments:
Post a Comment