I'm up at this hour when even the sky is still snoring.
I'm already at HarbourFront when the sun wakes up!
Churros aftermath together with Joyce, Maira & Caroline! (Y).
Kudos! It's pretty nice, I tried the chocolate one! :)
The sun is going back to her bed!
P/s: Sorry for the blur photo.
It doesn't look appealing but still edible!
Mommy's anyhow make sushi!
The sun shown no mercy on every lil human beings on earth today.
Anyway, I'm glad I managed to survive under such hot weather!
I gotten my mini project already, hopefully I can do well!
Anyway, am going for a day trip to Malaysia together with Mommy!
She needs to bring her friends to get some cloth materials in Tangkak.
Soooo, I'm just gonna tag along because I wanna cut my fringe, trim my eyebrows and curl my eyelashes! (Y).
Bangs or not? Hmm..
No comments:
Post a Comment