Early in the morning from 10am - 12pm, classroom session with Ms Sheila and the rest of the classmates.
She even treated us a lil snack with a drink! How nice of her!
I guess after all, she ain't that bad as some thought luh huh? ;)
First time I stepped into Food Opera, not to say dine in!
Looks nice but doesn't taste really nice! :/
Of course, my all-time favourite!
Delicious~
Shopshopshop for the whole day and we merely bought just G2000 stuffs! Joke.
Avril Lavigne! I saw her on some magazines and she's really damn prettty!
Sorry for the flashes due to the spotlights in the store!
Oh, teensmag is on the shelf as well! Teeehee.
Choosing flavours for our Earthquake! Hiakhiak.
Last warning, seriously.
Daddy & Mommy, the 2 important people in my life!
My dinner!
Fish baked rice with cheese, *not very satisfied! ):
Dad's dinner!
His favourite: Beef.
My dad looks like the happiest man on earth with his beef!
I told him to smile with his teeth then he did the expression on the right! Aww, that's my dad. :)
Sissy's portion!
May I present to you the highlight for today!
Our beloved Swensen's Earthquake!
*Droools.
The two new tote bags that I bought from Flea!
*Support Z, Shu Ni & their friends! :D
Well, but I didn't get a chance to shop around during the Flea due to time constraints! :(((
WASTED!
Grab your teens May issue, peeps!
Meiji comic strips of me and Jhunboon are featured inside!
The process of TMS 2011 too!
Lastly, Sanuk shoes!
That's all for today! It's been really long since we last had a family outing! How I wish everyday is spend like this!
Anyway, work tomorrow again! I shall not complain! Be happy with what you have, right? :)
I'm trying to live everyday to the fullest, cherishing every moments I'm given.
No comments:
Post a Comment