Cause rainbow, you always make me feel better.
Apparently, I was sick since Monday while working halfway in USS for my internship. At first I thought it was because of the scorching sun that makes my head spinning around. Only when I seek a doctor that day then I realised it's somewhat diarrhoea. Anyway, this sickness I got is like complicated! I was given like 5 types of pills to swallow and seriously I hate it! ):
Because of whatever reasons, I took 3 days MC plus my 2 off days so I managed to get 5 resting days. Thank God, I'm 100% okay now! I'm ready for work tomorrow! But sigh, thinking of waking up at 5am seriously makes me fml! Ok, optimistic abit JAC! ;)
Anyway, here's a new blogskin! For goodness sake, I spent like the whole afternoon editing here and there, it's not easy peasy kay! ): Thank God, it turned out to be the kind of design I wanted! Heeeeh. :P Rokays, I'm pretty late for town already, got to head off to get my pwetty fit pumps that I waited for so long! :D
Aye, nothing much to blog about already. Ciaos! ;)
------
Hey! I'm back from town! ;)
My long awaited pumps.
I'm loving it! :)
P/s: Work continues tomorrow! :/

No comments:
Post a Comment