Hi earthlings! It's been more than a month since I last updated ever since TMS 2011. My apologies for that partly because I'm really packed for March and also kinda lazy to update especially the photos because I can only upload photos one by one so it's really troublesome. Anyway, I'll do a summarise updates for March in any case you guys are thinking what am I busy with! :)
1) Accounting & MICE papers.
2) Part-time at MaxMara
3) TMS training & actual competition 2011
4) Winxes Chalet
5) Sentosa with TMS finalists
6) Intership @ USS
7) Uncle and family came over from Japan to stay
Basically these are the highlights for March. It's gonna be real tough if I were to go into details because too much to blog about. Anyway, I'll try my best to update from now on since it's a new month. Oh btw, Happy April's Fool day to all!
Current status: Interning @ USS - Entry Operations, Turnstiles! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment