Finally, I used up my vouchers for B&J's. During the free cone day I tried clusterfluff and it was nice but then today I tried again, I find it abit sick of it and too sweet. The other flavour is just mint choco but the chocolate inside is too sweet. I guess I have not been eating sweet stuffs that's why.
Anyway, today worked for Genting Singapore's Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2011. Basically, ushering. Most of the attendees are oldies, only a minority are young people. Aftermath, Subway for lunch then B&J! I guess I can skip my dinner later on already. Life has been really boring because it's plain SIP. I really want to make it exciting and a memorable one for 2011 so that it won't be just me counting down to end of SIP and live in procastination every now and then. However, everytime after work I'm already half-dead and all my mind was saying is, "Go home, go home!".
I've no time to catch up with my friends. No time to work part time at HugoBoss and MaxMara to earn more moolah. Sighhhhhh.
And, I really dislike how STM I am, I can't remember things well compared to other people. Seriously, it ain't gonna be an advantage for my internship. I can never be a leader. Anyway, I'm kinda admire this very capable person. :)
Tomorrow is the 2nd day being cashier, oh god. Please let this 4 more times of cashiering be smooth and well because I don't wanna do cashiering anymore! ):
No comments:
Post a Comment