This is for Wednesday post, I published it at 12:00am on the dot! -.-
Today is just another working day. IT's my first time doing cashiering at rentals and thank God everything runs smoothly and well! (Y). However, I need to be careful of the procedure for cashiering! Uh-oh. Next up is Hollywood After Hours (HAH) which will be this coming Friday, I hope everything will be alrighttttt uh! :/ Major thanks to my Mentor, Zainon! She really taught me alot and patiently in details! Thank God for her, otherwise I might have screw up alot stuffs!
Anyway, today is also an appreciation night for USS team members but specifically the park operations peeps, muhahaha! So we get to enjoy the new ride, "Crate Adventure" first before any other departments! Muahahaha! :P It was a pretty long ride and seriously it's awesome! I bet the kids willl love it! :D
Btw, I hand itchy uh, go and sign up for AGM and didnt realised it's VOLUNTEER. Nice, I'm not gonna be paid tmr for working likr 4-5hours but nvm luh huh? At least I will get to experience luh. :) I've yet been to USS for a whole day play and tour! I need to do it soon before my SIP ends man! Hehehehe.
I felt like I've alot things not done yet! My mini project, my e-journal and my vouchers from TMS have yet to spend all! I'm awaiting for my Meiji's one though! Oh yes, my B&J's voucher I must spend it tomorrow! :)
Alrighty, I need to get my butts up tomorrow and reach USS at 8:30AM, freak arrrr! ):
P/s: Leave me alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment