Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Workaholic.









After one year or more, I finally had McDonald's again and I can't believe it. I broke my own record but I'm satisfied with my tough determination and self-discipline for this challenge! :)

Anyway, interning in USS is good or bad I've yet feel it. Today, I learnt cashiering and tomorrow it'll be my first day being a cashier! Excited yet stress much because I don't want to disappoint my mentor! She have been trying so hard today teaching me whatever she know about cashier! I hope everything will run smoothly tomorrow!

Time really flies, April is gonna bid goodbye and we're gonna welcome May soon. I still have my mini project not done and kinda clueless about it because I've never done a solo proposal before. Omgggggg. The hardest part is prolly digging out ideas from my brain. No matter what, I should just give in my best right? Beginning is always the hardest, we gotto learn and take up the challenge. Let's do it!

Be firm.

No comments: