My 2 funny cousins who insist I take a photo of them.
This is madness seriously, $135.
SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS! I want! ):
Sakae for dinner yesterday before heading for class. Today is my off day, just window shopping around in town with my cousins. I saw alot of wants (not needs)! Sometimes I just failed to resist temptation and self-discipline. I really wanna get that swarovski crystals iPhone 4 cover but it's freaking expensive, $135! It's so god damit pretty luh. I also saw leopard prints Birkenstock at $89, pretty reasonable! I want to get more part-time jobs after my internship and spree! ;)
Anyway, I'm so glad that Dad actually approves my Aussie trip! (Y).
P/s: I've so much to tell.
We, humans, have unlimited wants.
2 comments:
You gg to aussie too?! I'm gg there for a week in june! :D when you gg?
I'm going in October! Educational trip for my course! Aww, if not we might be on the same plane! Anyw, enjoy yourself kay! :)
Post a Comment