Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's a good and bad day.

Life's pretty exhausting coping with internship. Well, not the working part but the consuming time part. I guess half of my 18th is spent on internship, working and working non-stop for 5 days with only 2 off days. Ok, maybe I should stop complaining so much? As compared to other fellow coursemates who gotten their pay lower than me, I am much fortunate. However, I still feel this internship is getting me no life but I still have to complete it and do well since it's gonna affect my grades.

Today's my off day (Thank God). I caught Kungfu Panda 2! It's really very cute and funny! Especially when Po was just a baby! Awwww, love pandas! :D Anyway, I did a mini shopping spree today in town! In the end, I spent like $200 on debit and credit, LOL! I think I'm gonna be bankrupt if I continue to spend it this way!

Oh, bad day because I really wanna get that red dancing shoes from superman store but it's expensive! Also, my peace logo necklace, one of the crystals came off. Emo maxmaxmax. ):

No comments: