Thursday, June 02, 2011

Wants.

All the pictures are just SAMPLE.


Tattoo.

I used to think tattoo are major turn off and inappropriate. But now, my mindset changes. It's a common sight to see people with tattoos on their body, be it a guy or a girl. However, once done, it'll stay with you till you lie in the coffin unless you decide to laser it off which is of course, mad painful. Well, does it makes me a bad girl if I ever put a tattoo one day? Anyway, I freaking like the design above, feeling peace.


Hard Disk.

I guess it's time I invest on a hard disk, 500GB/1TB? My Sashimi is getting old and she can't hold so much memory with all those documents and songs inside her space.



Fish Eye Lens.

I always wanted to get my own DSLR and yes I finally did. However, I'm not making good use of it by snapping photos and such due to the busy deals with school especially my internship now. Yes, my next investment will be you, fish eye lens.





Manicures.

It's been really long since I last had my manicure. I miss my Germany nails. Prolly this time round, I'll be doing leopard prints or even trying out the Great Britain one! Everything after internship! Sigh.


Sundresses / Maxi dresses.

It's summer time and prolly why these pretty stuffs are trending. I think I got influenced too, so beach feel and peaceful, I likee! Fyi, I've yet gotten a one before, shall keep a lookout and get one when I go shopping next time! :D



Red Dancing Shoes.

I used to think this kind of high-cut dancing shoes are not appealing. It's kinda funny how I actually wanna buy one and go out with it. Hahaha, guess I was influenced by dancing class? Anyway, I wanna get the one I saw at superhero store! It's a freaking red and I love it. I went the store twice but I still didn't buy that baby! ):




My current favourite stuffs, anything I see in this designs will attract me attention! Oh, not to forget, my leopard prints! :D



Swimming.

I finished my dancing classes and it wasn't really effective because I can't dance well. I guess I joined the wrong classes because all I want to learn is the MTV classes. Ohwell. Next up is prolly swimming! Ok go ahead and laugh, I'm 18 years old and I still don't know how to swim. And I heard swimming tones your down and gives you a nice body and leg shape! Whoopwhoops!



My favourite babies.

I don't dare to say I'm a fan of them because for so long I've been chasing them, I don't have a single album of theirs! How disgraceful. ): Sorry 2PM, I'll get your album soon! :)

----

I guess I've more on the list of my wants but these are the one I can think of now.
All about moolah~
I'm gonna speed earn moolah after my internship to fulfilll all of them! (Y).

No comments: