Monday, June 20, 2011

2PM is dope! ;)

Yayyyeeeeee! Finally my lovelies released their 2nd album! For those who know me should know how much I love these boys especially Nichkhun! ;)

The best part is they came to Singapore last month and did some part of their filming! I was mad happy and even went to stalk them just to see these lovelies. Yes, it doesn't sounds like me because I'm not those who actually stalk idols but this time, it's an exception just for these dopeys~! ;)






Khunnie! Yayeeeee, my forever happy pilll since then! Not I'm trying to act ar, but he really got the qualities of my ideal. First, his blood type O same as me! Second, He's a Cancer which suits Virgo! Third, he loves red like me! Fourth, he is 1988 - 4 years older is perfect match! Fifth, He plays badminton like me! :D Hehehhehe, like so thick skin hor? But I don't really care luh, idol mah, just idolise only! Lovelove!

Anyway I really love their 'Hands Up' this song and even Junho's 'Give It To Me'. Aye, actually I love all their songs luh! Yayeee, thanks to love I got their full album! Whoopwhoop! Today is seriously a good day luh. I hope this will continueeeeee? Pleaseeeeeeee? :)



Every small section is just a little message for you. I love how understanding you are cause I know no one can beat that. Thanks for being there always and you make me feel protected. Life has been good to me ever since I know you, thank you! Yayeeeee! :D

P/s: Mommy tidied my wardrobe by putting my clothes in different sections by categorizing them into tops and bottoms, sleeveless or not, dresses and many more etc. Thanks mommy, I'm really touched and love you deeeep blue sea! ;)

No comments: