Sunday, June 19, 2011
Spells boring.
It's been awhile since I say I'm bored. All because of internship, I'm forever busy like a buzzing bee. After work, go back home, bathe and sleep then goes the next day and everything is like a cycle again and again. Whoosh, I feel like my time is kinda wasted just like this, no life at all. Thank God I'm leaving earlier on the 5th August and yay for my holidays for 2 freaking months! I'm so gonna make it an awesome one before my horrible terrible and vegetable last semester 3.2 comes! Oh, and of course, my part-time jobs! Ahhhh, I need to recoup all the lost moolah that I suffer from this 5 months internship, ain't good ain't good. Infact, we have to pay school fees during our internship, thumbs up?
Anyway, today is obviously my off day and I kinda just waste it like this without even touching my report when I'm supposed to complete the draft by 1st July 2011. Let's hope this coming Thursday will be productive because motivator will be with me! Yayyy. So far so good, life as a runner is pretty fun as much as cashiering just that you need to be even more responsible and alert. Time flies we all say, it's going 3 months since the start of my internship and perhaps I'll miss turnstiles. It's funny how I really hated there and wanted internship to end so badly and now I'm contradicting myself by saying that. Most probably I'll convert to casual so at least I get to go back USS and play whenever I want. :)
This special someone added some sugar and spices into my life. Someone unexpected. It's rare to find someone like you now and I must say I'm a pretty lucky one. Let's hope this will last. And if only everything will just go our way, won't life be easier?
P/s: I'm getting used to your existence.
No comments:
Post a Comment