Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I must have done a good deed in my last life.


Waraku! <3


I loveeee Gelato~ :D

It's been awhile or should I say very long since I felt like this again.
I guess I must have done something real good in my last life, to meet someone like you. It's like someone like you is not possible to exist in this world yet I'm so lucky to find you. I'm really touched and thankful for a person like you. Thank God, I really thank God.

I don't know why, this strong instinct in me just said you're the trust. Someone worth fighting for, someone worth anything else. Thank you.
Thank you for being so understanding, for giving in everytime and being everything for me.

God, you've given me the greatest gift of all.

I feel like I know you for so long already.

Words, cannot describe how much you mean to me now. I want you to stay.


No comments: