The next level, runner. Internship in USS is passing pretty quick now. I can still remember how much I wanted to leave even before I started my work over there. Now, I don't really feel like leaving anymore because of the peeps that made me wanna stay. Despite the guest issues, hot weather and some other miscellanous nonsense, it is actually a pretty good place to work in.
Anyway, I was panicking in heart the past few days before today because of this runner position. One of the reasons is because I cannot be a leader, I'm more of a follower. It first started out pretty screwed because I was just told to take counts straight away, I felt so unprepared and insecure inside. Yea, but I did asked how do I do this and that so it was pretty fine. Then came the giving breaks, I think that is the toughest so far. I have to be fair, but I have to think of who to replace and such, seems easy but not at all.
I think I did pretty bad at that because some of my team members got all 15 minutes instead of some 30 minutes break. But thank God everybody got equal breaks yea? :) Oh, and because of the walkie talkie with the ear piece I have to plugged into my ear, I always forgot to wear my hat whenever I go out of rentals. Mad funny, everybody keep reminding me and sometimes I realised I wasn't wearing my hat. I guess I was to focused on whats going on talking through the walkie, haha. I learnt how to change the LED, handle locker issues and other stuffs that needs to be done for closing like admin stuffs and even closing the main gate and switches etc. Interesting and pretty fun I can say, the start of something new! ;)
Tomorrow's off day and I'm heading out, pretty excited yknow? ;)
Let's hope these 2 weeks willl be smoooth and steady pom beebeeep! Whoopwhoop!
P/s: Confession of a mountain tortise.
No comments:
Post a Comment