Sunday, June 12, 2011

Turnstile life.

Friday, 10th June 2011

A little bit about the day before yesterday. Despite doing cashiering for so many times and cashing out successfully so many times, finally I failed. I got excess of $5 and I've no freaking idea why. I was mad disappointed with myself and my mood is like down to the bottom of the sea. Woah, that feeling totally sucks? I don't know why but I feel super down and like don't feel like talking at all. I almost cried because of this but I find it not necessary and lame so I held my tears. I guess I need to quit this bad habit of mine, I always like to blame myself when things happened and forever blaming no matter who's fault it is. This is bad.

Anyway, would like to thank this happy pill who encouraged me all the way by using all sorts of methods just to put the smile back on my face. I'm really thankful and touched. Thank you, you know who you are though you might not be reading this. No one, ever go such extra mile just to cheer me up, never. But you just never give up trying to cheer me up and despite how angsty or upset I was, you still give in all the way. I really don't know what to say, but I'm sincerely thankful. I thank God for meeting such a person like you.

Because of happy pill, few hours later my smile came back even though I still couldn't fully get over that stupid mistake.

-----

11th June 2011

Today, I was the cashier again and I got phobia. I was so paranoid and I kept recounting the change and money etc all over again just to ensure that everything tally well. I was mad happy when I hit the OK button and the receipt all printed out, I could cash out properly and successfully! Whoopwhoop! That made my day seriously, feeling so happy.

-----

P/s: Thanks for being there whenever I need support. Thanks alot, happy pill. ;)

No comments: