Friday, July 22, 2011

700th post.


3rd batch of interns, we are awesome! :)


Love sunset, as always.


The sin, Twister Fries!!!
Because of you, I break my 'no-fast food' policy for the second time! ARGH!


Another sin, chocolate and cinnamon MELTXZ! (Y).


It's really nice and meltingxz inside your mouth when you eat it.

----

There goes my one more week of internship and I'm smelling freedom nearing, whoopie!
It's really funny how I first started to worry this and that and complain so much about going to work etc. And now, I think I'll kinda miss working here as an intern even tho I'm coming back as a casual. The feeling will definitely be different, you will be more brave because you do not need to scared that it'll affect your appraisal for SIP. Time flies huh? So many things happen within this 4-5 months period of SIP. Half of my eighteen is spent w/ my turnstilers and yea it's been lots of laughters and such!

I couldn't imagine what would I be doing if I'm not in turnstiles.

Anyway, life is really good for me now because of a particular wonderful person! :)
It's like all smiles whenever you're there.

I can say you're one of the greatest thing that happened to me this year 2011.

No comments: