A very motivated Sunday I would say because I gave myself a mission and I accomplished it within the day!
The mission: Tidy studytable and complete e-journal for July! Hehe, so proud of myself manxz! :)
The before and after of my studytable! Thumbs up huh? ;)
Jeeees, just look at this thick layer of dust I wiped from the top of my studytable!
Look what I've just realised, my $100 gift voucher from ida offenhauser I didn't use by June! It was from the teens Model Search! Sigh, damn wasted! ):
My primary to seconday to poly EZ-LINKS! LOL!
Aww~ I found this while tidying my study table, how cutexz! :D
Love the make-up the makeup artist did for me except that she removed the fake eyelashes! I just hope the photoshoot turns out fine because I didn't saw photos after they were taken! Only can wait for September issue to be out then say! ):
Anyway, a pretty highly motivated day it is! I hope I can be this motivated when I'm back in school for the next semester. Otherwise, I'm really deadmeat for my GPA. Hwaiting Jace! :)
P/s: Loving life.
No comments:
Post a Comment