Monday, August 01, 2011

It just seems like yesterday.

Hi August, you arrive pretty fast that I'm quite afraid. It just means I'm getting older each day and I have to make future plans as time goes faster and faster. Not the child with those puppy eyes, waiting for mommy and daddy to feed you or even shield you from rain or shine. It's the end of my internship and I suddenly felt like I've got nothing to do, like nothing. Ok, maybe not. I've yet completed my SIP portfolio (I'll do it anyway) and perhaps some other events on and off. I guess I need to make my life more useful and interesting. I can't just spend my time sleeping my time away (just because I lack of sleep), or just slack and do nothing.

Maybe this is a thought of a perfectionist but I don't wanna grow old and think back then regret that I've no memories of my teenage life and even wasted so much time doing just NOTHING. I can't, I can't just sit back and relax and watch everything happen itself. I want people to share the joy with me, share what I'm doing with me. I don't like to be alone honestly, I want to have HTHT and QTQT with my friends and do anything and everything under the sun, just making full use of time everyday. I don't want my home to be the place I spent most of my time on. It's time for me to reflect and stop wasting time. I need to pick up more skills like baking and cooking, swimming etc. All the things that I have to prepare myself for the future and enjoying it at the same time.

Time showed me no mercy at all. I'm gonna be nineteen this year and I've not much achievements. Ok maybe not really achievements, but skills? Be it hard or soft skills, I just feel like I'm not a well-prepared person being an adult. Yes, I maybe too worried about life and its future but I guess it's time to think of such and not wait until it happens then we panick right? Maybe Virgo likes to be pre-plan when it comes to anything.

I'm kinda loss with where I'm going and where should I start. Someone guide me, please?

Pardon me, I just had this sudden rush of insecure thoughts. Just thinking, what will I be 10 years from now?

No comments: