Thursday, August 04, 2011

I'm a procastinator.

I want a black polaroid. I want a black polaroid. I want a black polaroid.

It's almost a week after my internship ended. Now, I have to headache about completing my SIP portfolio which constitutes 50% of my whole SIP and due on the 18th August 2011, 12pm. I hate procastinating but I can't help it, I'm like this when I just feel so lazy to do anything I will keep saying and saying until I find my motivation to do something. Oh god.

Besides that, life has been pretty well all thanks to my beloved joy! ;)

Anyway, I have lots of ideas in my head but I can't decide which is best. How I wish can I do it all but it takes alot time to do so! Perhaps some other occasions! I want to make it a memorable one! Ok, perhaps you guys won't know what I'm talking about but it's okay, just act like you know ok? Haha!

Here's a short list of things I wanna wanna do (A sudden urge):
1) Shopping (As always, HAHA!)
2) Travel around Singapore w/ Joy!
3) Learn swimming!!!
4) Baking & Cooking!
5) Get the hang of Photography w/ my DSLR baby! :)
6) Watch all sorts of movies & drama ramas!
7) WORK! (So I get moolah to spend!)

More on the list have yet to come~ :)

No comments: