Friday, August 05, 2011

Simplicity.


This is pretty funny, I was playing with my camera apps on my iPhone and just came up w/ this! Haha.


Now, I love this effect pretty much! (Y).


Botak's Favourites w/ love! It's just a 2 minutes walk from Woodlands MRT Station.


My order: FishNChips, yummy! :D


Someone loves beef this much, medium rare somemore! Gosh!


Sunset taken near Causeway Point (again).


The path I always walk back home.


This is taken somewhere in RP, pretty nice eh? :)

I'm living a rather no life routine every now and then after my internship. The main reason is because of my SIP portfolio, I didn't want to divert my attention towards work for now, perhaps after 18th August 2011. Next week is going to be pretty packed for me because I have a list of things to be completed! Jiayou Jacey! ;)

Oh, did I mentioned that I'm recently addicted to online blogshopping? That's bad. Ever since I bought a cosmic tank from a blogshop, I tend to look out for others and end up buying more dresses. Hello, you think you ATM machine? Jacey, you better stop buying and control your savings kay! But, I'm glad that the items I bought so far are nice and am satisfied! As in, it doesn't varies much when I first saw it on the net. (Y)! :)

Anyway, I'm enjoying my life now just that I have to earn more moolah to make it maximum! Whoopwhoop! I decided to make my pictures extra large instead of the small ones because sometimes I have to click to enlarge it. I was browsing through the internet and chance upon a few bloggers, it does makes the photos look nicer though! Besides, I don't think I have any readers? Or maybe I do? Haha, ohwell. Perfectionist on the go~


No comments: