Takoyaki! (Y).
Apparently the UJ slingbag that I ordered is tooooooo BIG! Sian
It's my first time trying to DIY a cake from icing room! (Y), eggcited!
Hehe, so proud of myself. Nice right? :P
Happy 21st Birthday, B! :)
I headed down to B's house downstairs and told him to come down. Apparently the wind was really strong and I couldn't light up the candles fast enough so I approached one uncle sitting nearby! Then B still taking his own sweet time to wear shoes cause he doesn't know about the surprise! Haha, silly him. Then I was like faster wear slippers and come down! (Because the fire on the candles are burning out!)
Heheeee, proud of myself!
Happyboy90! (Though he prefers the word, "man") Haha! ;)
Not easy! You need steady hands and patience to do so!
Brought the master wugui to Manhattan Fish Market for his birthday lunch! :D
Look at him, #forever hungry! Haha!
Taken by B, his skills not bad after all! Hehe.
I loveeeeee their ice lemon tea, so sweet! :D
Entrees!
Flame throwing the poor prawns but cool!!!
Tadahhhh! Seafood Plattter for two!
Major thumbs up and it's really very fulling! B and I still ahve some leftovers!
This is a pretty good joke huh? :)
Babylove & Me! :)
Movie @ Kallang Leisure Park!
We watched Bridesmaid. Sad to say, it's not a good movie!
Don't likeeee. I should have chose Zookeeper instead!
Hehe, a little camwhore w/ B! :)
Headed to Bugis to get something only both of us have!
Look what we saw! A smurfs "exhibition" for National Day!
A simple dinner over at Vivo City's Kopitiam!
B - Chicken baked rice
Me - Bacon & Cheese spaghetti!
playfulboy90! :P
Time for his surpriseeeeee! :D
Something of our own. <3
We cancelled the plan of going Marina Bay to watch the fireworks for NDP but it happens that USS was having fireworks as well! (Y). So in the end, we still get to see fireworks! :D
B reading the card I made for him! :D
Happyboy90 = happygirl92!
He was surprised by the present and card! Hehehee, yayeeee!
Overall, B was pretty surprised by my unexpected surprises that day (9th August)! Even though the whole plan wasn't really smooth and there are loopholes but I'm still satisfied! :D
Love spending time just w/ you. It's your 21st birthday and I want to make it memorable for you.
Thanks for being by my side whenever I need you, thanks for everything.
Love you like a love song! :D
Once again, Happy 21st birthday to you, National Day baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment