Thursday, August 18, 2011

Randoms of the randoms.

It's time to update update! :)



I headed down to SP and find Denise for a eye-check up! It's free because she has to hit her quota! :D
Look! Is my eyes bigger and rounder with the black contact lenses? Like a cool! Anyway, my eyesight is still perfectly fine, these contact lenses are just for testing! :)

P/s: Pardon my bad complexion! ):


It's me playing around with this eye testing specs! Haha. Now the blue contact lenses on your right, I likeeee! But my eyesight is perfectly alright so I shouldn't and not allowed to wear contact lenses otherwise I really need to wear specs soon!

Anyway, I think studying optometry also not bad right? It's very interesting!


I love Secret Recipe's watermelon juice! It's sooo sweet! I hope it's not because they added a lot of sugar?







B and I headed down to VivoCity's Secret Recipe for Ryan's so called farewell dinner as he is going in for NS soon! It's also a good gathering for turnstiles peeps! :D


Yoshinoya some days back w/ love! :)


Hehehee! :D


He surprised me w/ jellybeans! :)


爱心午餐 sent to my doorstep! (Y).


My leopard prints dress arrived! :D


Testimonial for my SIP! Hehehee, yayeee! RWS rocks! :D


Some gifts from USS Grand Opening! :)



Four Seasons Hotel's key! I'm going to stay there for a night this coming Thursday! :D


Love this! It's my first time seeing B wearing shirt! Looking smart and charming there! ;)


He told me to take his "cool" pose. LOL!



Thanks love for staying w/ me to complete my portfolio and even followed me to bind it. He never complains yet I am always the one who do so. Thanks cannot express how thankful I am to this boy! :)


Yayeee! Big credits to him! ;)

My apologies for this rojak post because I didn't have time to blog for the past few days so this is the combination of the past few days randomly! :D

No comments: