Friday, September 09, 2011

My 19th!


A pre-celebration for my birthday with my family!
We headed to my uncle's house first to pay a visit to him then we headed to town for random shopping. Aftermath, we head back to NEX for dinner at MOF's friend.
It was pretty reasonable prices and the food was nice. I didn't get a chance to taste the desserts, they look so appealing!!!

Anyway, some photos below of our dishes!




 
 
 


The food looks really nice right? For me, I chose the first photo that you saw and everything was good except that the portion was too big for me, haha. In the end, I still managed to finish it! (Y).

Mom & Dad wanted to get me a present but I've yet decided what kind I want. My baby-G has been with me for like 8 years? Haha, yea no joke, it's freaking 8 years and that my only surviving watch. I prefer digital watch because you can tell the minutes as compared to those classic ones.

So on my actual birthday, I went out with my sweetest love, B! ;D
This naughty lil one kept me in suspense for very long because I've been guessing what he's been up to but to no avail. Hmm, pretty good at acting huh? :P

We met at NEX (again) at 12:45. His text was weird, everything was weird because I didn't know what he was up to at all! We headed to Swensens for lunch and he actually booked seats!!! It's really a plus point because it shows how they think far-fetched in case of any full house so as not to disappoint their partner. I was really surprised and happy by that move of his! Good job baby! :P


I'm sorry this photo wasn't well taken, haha. It's actually recommended by the manager when we couldn't decide on what drinks to have but it's not my kind of drink.


Presenting to you my oppa! ;)
He looks nice in shirt and all he ever lacks is that charming stylo milo hairstyle!
Btw, the shirt was chosen by me when we went for random shopping! ^^v.


Alrighty, this is my Salmon Pesto!!! It's nice minus the vegetables.


Chocolate fondue! First time tried Swensen's and it's heavenly nice!!!

After our fulfilling lunch, his next plan was to sing K! HAHA, please! I was really really shocked when I heard that and he explained that he always wanted to hear me sing. This is so embarassing!!! In the end, we headed there by train then cab.


Look at this, just look at THIS!!!
My ultimate favourite ice cream cake!!! He doesn't know but he knows I love ice cream!!!
My thoughtful and meitculous oppa! ;)

This cute dude actually went out halfway with the person while we were singing and claims that he needs to pay the bills by card. I didn't suspect one bit and just carried on singing first. Suddenly, I saw the staff walk and opened the door, following behind was baby with the cake!!! Seriously, I was drop-dead happy and surprise!!! I love surprises! Hehehehehehe!


And look! He got me a present! Before that I was able to guess that it's a polaroid because he insisted me getting a watch instead of that when I asked him what should I get from my parents as present! Haha silly boy, yet he die die also don't want to admit what he gotten for me!

Btw, it's my first time to see sucha unique ribbon, something like those "say NO to drugs" ribbon but he was trying to make a heart shape at the top! Good effort, love!


How thoughtful! I thought he would just buy the polaroid without the films! Haha nah, my baby not so dumb please! He just pays attention to all these little details like a Virgo does, but he's a Leo! :)

And, it's a HELLO KITTY POLAROID! C'MON, IT'S HELLO KITTY!!!
My ultimate biased can! :P

My best present ever!!! Love you b but sorry for making you spent so much money! ):

We took our first polaroid together but it was a really failed one! Hehe.


Dinner over at NEX was PizzaHut!!! At first we decided on Sushi TEI but there was a really really long queue! No fate with that.


Shroom soup!


Muhahahaha! I love this!


The not-very-nice chicken wings.


Aftermath, we headed to the top of NEX (the playground) and took pictures! We asked somebody else to take a half body polaroid for us but it didn't really turned out nice as well. But at least it was better than the first one we took ourselves! If only polaroid cams have self-timer right? :P

Just as I thought my 19th birthday would be a plain and boring one. B proved me wrong, because of you, I find that my 19th birthday is one of the best birthday ever! :D

I, I love you like a love song, baby! <3

Thank you for everything!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
At Healthcare,a number of us cognise that all the way administered first aid might save an all in one human's life,which makes going to be the grandness concerning learning at the outset aid and so that they know the correct, approved at the outset aid and at the outset aid books training imperative.