B and his purpur umbrella! Haha, he says he feel weird holding an umbrella. How cute! ;)
Forever posing funny faces, haha! :D
East Coast Park!
We cycle and came to a beautiful garden!
I'm behind B! He does all the direction turning while I'm only helping by paddling! :D
Nice weather, nice view. I love beaches! ;)
Hehe, taking a break! :)
The sky was very pretty!
Dinner @ East Coast Lagoon Food Village!
Mr acting cute! :P
We were lucky to spot the brighest star! :D
Had an impromptu cycling session with B @ East Coast Park yesterday!
It's our first time cycling together and one a 2-person bike! FUN!
The weather was drizzling and thank God there wasn't any scorching sun. It was plain windy and cooling, love the weather very much! Haha.
It's just the two of us cycling around ECP and enjoying the weather and the view!
I'm loving this boy more and more.
Tomorrow's start of Formula 1 and I can't see him for 3 days, sigh. ):
Hwaiting oppa, hwaiting Jacey!
No comments:
Post a Comment