Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Greatest Bless!


It's been extremely long since I update this full of web blog of mine. My apologies to my readers (if any), since I've changed my URL and doubt anyone knows it, haha. Anyw, life's really good for me because of this special lil boy who popped into my life, Joel. :)

After my internship ended in August, all the way until today I've been having my holidays, either working or enjoying. At the beginning I was a hardcore workaholic earning bucks and bucks for the sake of myself as well as household income. Yea, pretty good daughter am I? Hehe, ;).
And then Joel and I begin to adventure Singapore, so called. Haha! We were like those typical couples who went to the Zoo, Bird Park, Sentosa etc. Yea, besides that what else can we do? Singapore is just that small! Hehe. Anyway, above photos are only a few that I posted, when I've the time (which I hope I will have!), I'll go into details and post more photos on the places we went during the holidays! Fyi, it's just places in Singapore! Haha.

Btw, I think I've gained some weight throughout this holidays because both of us have been eating pretty good meals most of the time as compared to last time I usually have bread for dinner and thats it. Oh gosh! Haha. However, Joel and I decided that even when my school starts, we'll exercise like 1-2times a day after my school? As you all should know that poly is just eat and sit, eat and sit!

Besides all of this, I just want to thank this boy for being part of my life (he always wants me to call him "man".) Haha, silly boy. He's been really caring and thoughtful to me never anyone else did. It's a blessing to meet him everyday because he always likes to make me smile and laugh! :D
But good times always don't last long right? My school's starting tomorrow and it'll be pretty tough for both of us to me, but nonetheless we told each other that we'll try our best! ;)

Love life! ;)
xoxo.

No comments: