Hello to my readers! Yes, it's been so long since I blogged, I know. My last entry was October 2011, see how much time flies, it's already June 2012 now. I've been neglecting this space because I found myself someone whom I can share my thoughts and secrets with, my boyf, Joel. Anyw, I'll try my best to update my blog everyday because I want to let him read what I've been doing while he's inside camp.
The last polaroid I took with him before he we bid farewell, xoxo.
This boy just enlisted today and I'm really not used to it. It's just few hours passed and it felt like I haven't met him for so long, sounds exaggerating but yes that's how I really feel. My life felt sudden empty and quiet while on my way home after sending him in. I'm not good in expressing my feelings and thoughts into words because my English is not up there. But, I just wanna say, I really miss him, I am gonna miss him so much. Ok, emotions aside because I promised him to be optimistic and happy so he doesn't worry. He cannot book out for like 2 weeks and tonight's call could be the last time I can talk to him before the next, which will be I dno when.
I woke up at 5:45am and prepared to head over to his house before we cab to Pasir Ris interchange. My eyes went watery several times but not infront of him because I don't want him to worry. However, I told myself that I have to be strong and happy sending him in so that he can concentrate on his BMT (Basic Military Training). I have a mixed feelings with him enlisting early, he already delayed because of his education so I don't want him to delay further plus he can be train to become more fit. But another part of me hopes that he go in later because I wanna spend more time with him. Then again, all other factors will fall in, perhaps this is the best choice.
At least, I'm glad we were able to spent our 1st anniversary in advance before he enlist. We celebrated our 1st anniversary together on the 6th June 2012, and here was the plan:
Carnivore Buffet Lunch (1-For-1) -> SnowWhite & The Huntsmen -> Harry Potter Exhibition
Making of our 1st anniversary card for him :)
My outfit for the day, preparing for our 1st anniversary date! :)
Joel's army phone, so old school but I like!
We failed to queue for Carnivore Buffet because it was full house but we mananged to make a reservation the following day, yay! Therefore, we decided to settle for Aoba, a Japanese restaurant.
My photogenic boy :)
I like this shot very very much! ;)
Hellloooo Aoba! :)
Haha, look at his face.
Alternative lunch of the day!
Followed by movie time!
SnowWhite and the Huntsmen is a pretty nice movie, I'm giving a rating of 3.5/5. The main reason why it captures my attention is because of the gorgeous evil queen (I can't take my eyes off her seriously!) and Thor looking cool as a huntsmen inside. Anyw, we watched at GV Max Vivocity and the theatre was huge and very comfortable. Besides, we even got the centre middle seats which is the best seats! :D
Happy 1st Anniversary, my dearest boy! :)
Do we look alike? :)
Our last stop, Harry Potter Exhibition. I would say it's a must for Harry Potter fans because it felt so real throughout the whole exhibition when you get to see the props they used etc, pretty eye-opening and interesting I would say. But, the retail store is way too expensive, even the Quill pen that I wanted to buy initially, costs $65. My heart broke into pieces because it was what I've been searching for. ):
Flying Ford Anglia~ cooolio~
Mr. Model in the making! :D
I just realised I am so small but Joel's so big in the photo, haha!
Do you understand what this boy is trying to do?
Look closer! Haha.
#foreverplayful.
Here we go! As much as I want to take photos inside but I can't due to the rules and regulations that I have to follow and this time, unlike the Titanic Exhibition, they have lots of manpower loitering inside the exhibition to look out for sneaky photographers (like me), so I decided to just enjoy the exhibition.
Btw, this is the only loot we got and it cost us $20 bucks each. Joel has this while mine is Hagrid's hut as the background of the photo, pretty nice effect!
A music light show going on at Marina Bay, my first time seeing it tho but not very interesting actually.
Our shadows, took it while the boy is engrossed with the light show (idk why either!).
Very very simple gifts for the boy. I realised his one and only necklace faded badly that it ink on his neck. I told him to take it off and stopped wearing it last time. My instinct just told me that he'll look good in this kind of necklace cause he got the sporty look! :)
This is how the card looks like! This is my 2nd design tho, cause I messed up the 1st design and have no choice but to change to the latter.
It was a very simple anniversary date with him. Yet he didn't ask for more but just spending the day with me even it means of doing nothing, sweet boy! Besides I wasn't feeling very well and yet he keep taking care of me throughout, I love your patience! Thank you for walking with me throughout this one year although we both know that we ain't perfect for each other. Thank you for not giving up on me when I needed you the most yet staying by my side, showing your love and support for me.
You're a gift from heaven, the reward of my life.
------
The following day, 7th June 2012. As we have reserved seats for the Carnivore 1-For-1 Buffet lunch @ VivoCity, we reached there at about 12pm just to eat the buffet. Haha!
*I don't know how to pose because everybody is looking at me, I shy*
Ready to be a Carnivore? :Q___
HappyBoy90 with HappyGirl92!
The green side means, YES WE WANT MEAT!
The red side means, NO WE DON'T WANT MEAT!
I was told by one of the staffs that I couldn't take photo of the buffet. Thank God she still let me keep the photo. Haha!
Light salads while waiting for the meat!
We mixed and match the salad. Maybe because I'm not a fan of salad other than coleslaw from KFC, Popeyes etc, I find the salad not as appealing.
The staffs start going table to table and cut the meat for us fresh hot from the oven!
There was fish, chicken bacon, chicken, lamb, ham, chicken heart but beef wasn't seen anywhere.
Do you know what is this?
This is a chicken heart!!!
It looks like a bullet to me tho and it taste awful to me! ):
The boy enjoying being a Carnivore. Haha!
A video of Joel trying to act cute with the music tempo. Haha! :)
Photo of You & Me. <3
Ever ready for NS! Haha!
I love how he doesn't mind being unglam.
Dear boy, please take good care of yourself inside. Yes, I know everything is being made safe for you guys (like duh!) but still accidents do happen. I just hope that no one tries to make use of your kindness and helpfulness. Hopefully you get a good buddy bunk mate and able to sleep at the lower deck instead! Bobi everything smooth sailing in terms of your health and skin wise tho I know tough training is inevitable, just hang in there! :)
Holiday is over, my friends are either now waiting for university to start and working part-time/going overseas or they're working full time (which what I want to do now) while giving a pause to university. Here I am, aimlessly, not knowing where I should start. I dread new environment, new people. But, we have to adapt to changes right? That's life they always say, isn't it? I gotto be like Joel, adapting to a more tough environment, I believe he will anyway. All the very best, Joel! :)
I'll be waiting for your POP.
No comments:
Post a Comment