Rainy morning without you;
It felt like so long but it's only day 2 of Joel's enlistment. But, I felt better compared to ytd. I've no idea why I actually broke into tears again and again like my tear glands spoilt. Anyway, thanks the boy for making effort to call me ytd and even today because I really miss him so much. I'm sorry that I sounded like some lao baby who cannot be independent and so possessive, but that's not the case.
Had a half an hour chat with Joel over the phone after he is done with his bathing, washing clothes etc. I'm glad to know that he's adapting well inside and getting along with his bunk mates. It's a good start though the intensive training have yet to start since they only have orientation talks and meals for this 2 days. I know this boy will not have a problem adapting since he is not picky like me - he sleeps well with fan and doesn't need aircon; he eat almost everything and include spicy food; he is friendly and wouldn't have problem getting along with his bunk mates, he has a willing to learn attitude which I think is very important in NS. I'm not flattering him but that's his personality and is what that makes me salute him, because I can never do better than that.
What have I done today? I went back to USS to work a half shift as there was a lack of manpower. Work definitely is different without the boy, because he'll be the one making me laugh, teasing me and doing all the stuns out of nowhere, that's him! Haha. I really miss those times when we always go work together, lunch & dinner together then go back home together, feels great with his company. However, people always say, "good times don't last", so I'm trying to get used to all the changes slowly.
Anyway, I'm still jobless. Hopefully I'll be able to find a suitable job soon.
As cliché as it may sound, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder".
No comments:
Post a Comment