Greeting you guys with my graduation photo on stage! Ok, this shot is really unglam max because my eyes are like one-liner (#sigh). I just received the softcopy (not the hardcopy yet) of the photograph through email so I decided to dedicate a blogpost for my graduation day.
Yes, I finally graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Leisure and Resort Management. It is really scary how 3 years passed without you realising until your graduation day. Those chasing project deadlines, 168 bus rides, going tutorials and lectures etc, all those days has come to a fullstop finally. However, our pursue for learning should not end here, it shall continue with us even until we're old. As for me, I am still pretty aimless out of a sudden. Further studies shall be a later for me whereas working is what I would wanna pursue now. I hate it when I'm caught in a dilemma in making choices/ decisions. But people say life is full of choices and decisions to make, so move on.
How I wish I can see the future me, because I really wanna find out where am I and what will I be 10 years from now? I don't wanna grow up, I fear growing up. I feel that I'm not prepared for adulthood. Hitting the big two has got me into a love-hate relationship. Love, because I get to have my own say and much more freedom. Hate, because I have to decide alot of things that will affect my future.
On a brighter note, let me share with you my graduation photos! :)
 |
| Me in my graduation robe & teddy! |
 |
| Ma & Pa. |
 |
| With Mommy! |
 |
| Loky! My crazy girl. |
 |
| Van! Thanks for the sunflower! :) |
My Guest-of-Honour arrived! <3
 |
| With my gifted rewards, Pa & Ma. |
 |
| 1K04 yea! ;) |
 |
| With the ladies! |
 |
| LRM! |
 |
| 1K04 again! |
 |
| :) |
 |
| Buddy Tiffany since Year 1, I'm gonna miss her badly. ): |
 |
| I loveeee this photo! <3 |
 |
| MY HAPPY FAMILY! <3 |
 |
| BIG LRM LOVE! <3 |
 |
| Jump shot with the boy! Hehehe. <3 |
 |
| Tulips from baby and sunflower from Van! <3 |
 |
| My super belated Valentines gift for him! Sorry! <3 |
 |
| Oooops, the 'K' dropped! ): |
Where will I be, next?
Joel just called me 10 mins before his lights out, short but satisfied. I'm glad he survived through the pretty intensive training exercise. Tomorrow he'll be running 2.4km, wishing him all the best! I know he can do it. He finally wore his uniform for the first time and he says he likes it! Hehe, I could imagine him in that already. Just be safe and sound, till then! <3
xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment